Control your incoming call flow when you’re away or busy with a permanent call forward. Use time schedules to give you more flexibility, for example, have your calls forwarded straight to your mobile during the day with an after hours forward to your after hours voicemail box.
- Call Forward Busy: Enables Subscribers to redirect calls to another number when an incoming call receives a busy response.
- Call Forward No Answer: Enables Subscribers to redirect calls to another number when an incoming call is not answered within a specified time frame. Configurable via feature code, voice IVR and within the CloudPBX.
- Call Forward Always: Enables a user to redirect all incoming calls to another phone number. Configurable via feature code, voice IVR and within the CloudPBX.
- Auto scheduling: Automatic such as recurring meeting or for after hours support.
- Emergency Diverts: If for what ever reason your VoIP data link is taken offline, use Call Forwarding to quickly divert all incoming phone calls to alternate land-line or mobile contacts.
Step 1: Call Forwarding
- Log into https://portal.techconnections.co.nz
- Voice tab >> Select number.
- Select Incoming Calls > Call Forwarding
- Set your Call Forwarding preferences including numbers and time schedules
- Click Save to update your setting