Control your incoming call
flow when you’re away or busy with a permanent call forward. Use time
schedules to give you more flexibility, for example, have your calls
forwarded straight to your mobile during the day with an after hours forward to
your after hours voicemail box.
- Call Forward Busy: Enables Subscribers to
redirect calls to another number when an incoming call receives a busy
- Call Forward No Answer: Enables Subscribers to redirect calls to another number when an incoming call is not answered within a specified time frame. Configurable via feature code, voice IVR
and within the CloudPBX.
- Call Forward Always: Enables a user to redirect all incoming calls to another phone number. Configurable via feature code,
voice IVR, and within the CloudPBX.
- Auto scheduling: Automatic such as recurring
meeting or for after hours support.
- Emergency Diverts: If for whatever reason your VoIP
data link is taken offline, use Call Forwarding to
quickly divert all incoming phone calls to alternate land-line or mobile
tab >> Select number.
- Select Incoming
Calls > Call Forwarding
your Call Forwarding preferences including numbers and time schedules
- Click Save to
update your setting